Northwest Oregon Washington Chapter
The Northwest, Oregon Washington chapter of IMC USA is an active organization for consultants at all levels of practice that offers an array of networking and professional development opportunities. One of our primary goals is to help consultants reach the next level in their practices by continually delivering on our pledge: “Get Smart, Get Known, Get Business!”
Our chapter is a thriving community of diverse professionals setting the standards for excellence and ethics in consulting.
Collectively we have become a resource for our clients and colleagues. Whether you are an aspiring consultant, one who has been in practice for a while, or someone who is a part of a larger consulting firm, this is your home!
Please check the national calendar for local or virtual chapter programming by clicking here.
Join our mailing list by clicking here. Please select “Northwest, Oregon Washington” for your chapter affiliation.
- Charles (Chuck) Roxin CMC®, President
- John Anderson, Past President, Membership & Marketing Chair
- Frank Coker CMC®, University Laison & IP Support
- Diane Gibson, Secretary & Communications Chair
- Thomas Cox, Program Chair
- Robert (Bob) Fuller CMC ®, CMC® Committee Chair