Southern California Chapter
Welcome to IMC Southern California!
The Southern California (SoCal) Chapter of IMC serves as a forum for professional management consultants to meet and interact with other consultants from a variety of disciplines. Our members include experts in Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Information Technology, Government, Leadership Development and Organizational Change, to name a few.
IMC SoCal’s monthly meetings are now available exclusively via Zoom video conference. When possible, we have regular breakfast programs, occasional dinner and Special Interest Group events as well as social and holiday get-togethers. Our in-person speaker events are live streamed on Zoom. Our purpose is to foster professional development and networking opportunities for consultants in Southern California.
IMC SoCal serves consultants in the greater Los Angeles area and has several members who elect to join our fun group from other states and even other countries. IMC SoCal meetings are open to both members and non-members.
Please check the national calendar for local or virtual chapter programming by clicking here.
Join our mailing list by clicking here. Please select “Southern California” for your chapter affiliation.
- Don Gilman, President
- Jennifer Beever CMC®, Past President & Membership Chair
- Sharon Hyder CMC®, Secretary
- Jerald Savin CMC®, FIMC, Treasurer
- Margaret Chock CMC®, Board Member
- Elizabeth Glynn, Board Member
- Margie Hanson, Board Member
- Nicandro Juarez CMC®, Board Member
- Marsha Lewin CMC®, FIMC, Board Member
- Gregory Lunde CMC®, Board Member
- Gene Wood, Board Member
- Thomas E. Robinson, Board Member