ISO 20700 TrainingGuidelines for Management Consultancy Services
Learn the fundamentals of how to effectively deliver management consultancy services.
If you are a management consultant looking to improve your skills and differentiate yourself in the marketplace, then you need to take ISO 20700 Checklist Training. This course will help you understand the ISO 20700 guidelines for the effective delivery of management consultancy services. The use of this ICMCI checklist tool will help you apply these guidelines on all your projects, creating transparency between you and your clients. With this knowledge, you can establish yourself as a credible and reliable consultant in the eyes of your clients.
About ISO 20700 Training
Who should attend?
The ISO 20700 Checklist Training course is recommended open to all individuals who wish to further their management consulting education.
- Interested individuals who are not members of IMC USA will begin with Module 1 (once available) which covers the basics of consulting as a profession, and proceed through Modules 2 and 3.
- Members of IMC USA who are consultants but may not be CMC-certified will begin at Module 2, which discusses Certification and ISO 20700 for Management Consulting, and proceed through Module 3 for course completion.
- Certified Management Consultants (CMCs) will begin at Module 3, diving straight into the more advanced material to complete the course at a level comparable to their experience.
ISO 20700 Checklist Training Modules
This training covers the following topics in each of the three modules:
- Module 1: Consulting as a Profession (23 units; 1-2 hours)
- Module 2: Certification and ISO 20700 for Management Consulting (8 units; 1-2 hours)
- Module 3: Using the ISO 20700 Checklist (36 units; 4-5 hours)
IMC USA Members
- IMC USA members receive a discounted rate.
- Membership provides even more benefits.
Certified Management Consultants (CMC)
- Dive into advanced material immediately.
- Not certified? Learn about the CMC program.
“The ISO 20700 checklist is a great tool to use when working with clients. It outlines the deliberate conversations needed to bring clarity and understanding of the consulting process between a consultant and their client. The standard can be applied to both large and small projects and should be a guideline for all working agreements.
Thank you, Dwight for creating an ISO 20700 training program that was enjoyable and easy to do on my own time schedule. The quick videos for explanation and case study sessions were well done and allowed me to do each one separately to move through the entire course in one day, without interrupting my schedule.”
“When entering into engagement with clients, I always look for opportunities to establish clear communication channels and provide and reinforce a clarity of purpose. With the ISO 20700 training & certification I now have a valuable guideline that will assist me with these efforts.
The certification process was a good investment of time and Dwight is an excellent trainer!
I would recommend this tool for other consultants who want to improve their skill and improve their ability to serve their clients.”
Tracy Brown, CMC
Founder and Principal, Meta Management Consulting, USA
“As a professional management consultant you should look into ISO 20700 – an international standard on the processes used to improve understanding between consultants and their clients. As a CMC® it further augments my credentials in that the CMC® is about attestation of my competencies and the ISO 20700 about my processes both of which help differentiate me in a very crowded marketplace.”
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Have more questions? Please complete the form below.