In today’s world of uncertainty, many people seek clarity in their career path. Management consulting offers tremendous rewards for both consultants and their clients. But, you may find yourself asking how you can actually find success.
If you are:
- looking at new opportunities
- considering consulting as a career
- wanting to learn how your experience can help build that new career
- already consulting and want to hone your consulting competencies
IMC USA’s QuickStart Training for Consultants may be the answer you’re looking for!
What is QuickStart?
QuickStart is an online interactive training program that:
- Teaches the essentials to create a successful consulting practice
- Serves as a proven foundational framework which includes consulting process and ethics facilitated by an experienced Certified Management Consultant (CMC®)
- Provides a peer group after the training to support your business growth.
Why you should attend:
- If you’re just getting started in consulting or if you’re an experienced consultant adapting to an ever-changing marketplace.
- If you are uncertain about methods to find prospective clients.
- If you are struggling to articulate the value of your consulting services.
- If you’re looking for a peer group to help you grow your business.
Tools for Success
Here’s what you get:
- “Your personalized consulting approach” provides an assessment of your current expertise, experience, and skills.
- “The business of consulting – client perspective” describes the process of consulting and how to provide value for your clients.
- “Handling backroom operations” includes marketing, networking, and the fundamentals of running your business.
After completing the formal part of the course, you can join a group of peers who serve as your trusted advisors to help you implement what you learned in QuickStart.
What You Can Expect of QuickStart Training
A Three (3)-Week Interactive Program
Each week you will:
- Listen to a 20-minute pre-recorded video that explains the workbook exercises
- Complete the workbook exercises
- Attend the 90-minute LIVE virtual session
- May 10, 2023 – Your Personalized Consulting Approach
- May 17, 2023 – The Business of Consulting – Client Perspective
- May 24, 2023 – Handling Back-room Operations
IMC USA MembersRegistration Closes May 9, 2023
- IMC USA members receive a discounted rate.
- Membership provides even more benefits.
Non-MembersRegistration Closes May 9, 2023
- Become an IMC USA member today!
- Be part of an international association of professionals!
“Making the career transition from CEO to starting my own consulting business was definitely enhanced by the IMC QuickStart program. Taught by a team of dedicated member consultants, it became clear to me that among IMC USA’s greatest assets are its members’ knowledge and experience. If you’re starting a consulting practice, I highly recommend IMC’s QuickStart program.”
“After years of consulting, I decided to join IMC USA to learn and grow. The QuickStart program provided a framework and direction including ethics and processes which I have found valuable to my business. QuickStart paved the way for me to become a Certified Management Consultant (CMC®)!”
“Participating in the QuickStart program is a great way to launch your consulting practice. You will learn early in your consulting journey how to address and overcome many of the issues that continue to be obstacles for other consultants with years of experience. The QuickStart curriculum includes many “nuggets” of information that I wish I had known much earlier in my consulting career.”
Have Questions? Contact Us!
Have more questions? Contact our experienced facilitator, Loraine Huchler, P.E., CMC®, FIMC at 609-865-8151 or complete the form below.
Why You Can Trust the Quality of This Course
This course is sponsored by the Academy of the Institute of Management Consultants, a 55-year old professional association for consultants that serves as the only U.S. certifying body for best practices and ethics in the profession and is part of a global community of Consulting Institutes in 50 countries.
This course is based on IMC USA Management Consulting Competency Framework and is consistent with Standards of the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI).